The house dates from 1669, was restored in 1977 and renovated in 2017. It is located in the lower part of Semione, directly in contact with the countryside. It is part of a small rural hamlet surrounded by fields, orchards and vineyards and is situated 300 meters from the river Brenno. It is ideal for spending days with family, friends or for study or work groups.
The house is separated into two apartments with independent entrances. One apartment is around 200 square meters and the smaller one 45 square meters. The two apartments can be accessed from the inside and rented together in order to have use of the whole house.